Monday, January 2, 2012

Good Bye 2011.. You Sucked.

Hello 2012 :)! You just have to be way better than last year!!

I didn't really make any 'resolutions' as we never stick to them.. So we will just go day by day :) All the Christmas Decorations are put up except my Snowmen on the mantel :) Its still January.. although we are experiencing early Spring weather here.. Gotta love Colorado! When I get my mom's old curio cabinet I'll put them in there!

There is a few things that NEED to happen this year.. Debt paid off which we are slowly working on :) Weight needs to be lost.. and I NEED to get preggo hahah well.. not NEED more or less WANT. I want to try and be more organized which with the help of Pinterest just might happen!! Keep my house cleaner.. i'm such a disorganized person I hang on to EVERYTHING. It needs to end haha.


Anyways.. those are just a few things that I want to happen in the new year :) We have a fresh start.. at least it feels like that anyways.. Now if only old debts got erased at the start of the new year we'd be good ;)! I did find a bill that hadn't been opened from the university.. eek a little over 1400 on ONE BILL.. EEK! Gotta get cracking on the Dr. Bills not to mention what we still haven't paid from the other ones.. a little at a time.

My house is SLOWLY returning to normal still need to shampoo my carpets.. Really do now because Wrangler helped himself to the ham bone out of the black eyed peas.. Butthead left slobber all over the floor!

I think thats about it.. Just a quick update :) Off tomorrow to! Then Back to normal next week. Spring is coming.. I cannot believe how fast this year went.. Crazy.

~Nicki

No comments: