Thursday, January 12, 2012

Click!

Something finally clicked.. I'm trying to eat better.. For real. Exercising and trying not to eat after 8 at the latest :) So far so good.. My scale needs batteries... So i'm avoiding that. But I should probably get it back.. I can't wait for payday to get here.. ordering a diet pill to help a bit... Nothing drastic tho :) They actually make a diet pill with a version of Crack in it!? NO thanks! Basically what has brought this on.. I've been SO upset and stressed lately.. So many babies are on their way if they aren't already here... If I hadn't of miscarried i'd be due Late April... Which is only a few months away.. I think that's whats hitting me the most. But there is nothing I can do about it... April and Mike just had their baby girl Chloe :) We can't wait to meet her! (that's the thing I'm sad.. then I relish the moment.. wanting to buy all these baby things!!) Jeff's little one is due on our 5th wedding anniversary. Three fellow infertile friends.. one had her baby the same day as April, one just found out she'd preg again not trying, and one is due in a few months! Plus another lady at work is due any day.. and tons of other girls at work that don't even deserve it but I won't go there!! I hope that our time is coming soon.. I need to call RE and make an appt to see what our next step is. Danny applied for the Feds.. I hope that he gets picked up because it would mean a lot of bills pd off and we will do so much better in the money dept! Ugh! gotta get ready for work! ~Nicki

No comments: