Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Day 4 :)

 Day 4 - If you won the lottery what would you blow your money on (after charity and bills, of course) list 10 material possessions you would buy for yourself.

This could take me a while.. I know a few.

1. I would buy a 57' Chevy Bel Air 4 door, in Seafoam Green and White :) My dream car!
2. I would buy land and build the house of my dreams!
3. A Green House!!
4. I would Open my Bakery and Danny's shop :) also to Feature Kayla's art!
5. I would buy horses...
6. Matching furniture!
7. ( i'm stuck...). Um a really nice Camera ( My mom totally got a Canon Rebel.. I'm SO Jealous)
8. A Mickey Mouse Themed Kitchen
9. A New Computer
10. An iPhone!


PS: Meltdown is over .. sort of. We have to wait at least a month to call back.. but for now..I do not have to fork over 900 some odd dollars in Property tax. ( We are supposed to have it escrowed.. out of payment , they say it has been but haven't sent out payment yet.. so to ignore it and check back to double check)

PPS: Diet fail.. Doughnuts for breakfast.. why do I stress eat?? Wish I knew how to stop that!!!

~Nicki

No comments: