Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Not so sure..

That i'm digging this new layout blogger thing has... It's just so.. WHITE. Blech. I went back today and read some older posts.. I can't believe that I've had this thing 2 years tomorrow!! Crazy.. and still no baby!! I think about all I did today.. since my house was clean..(amazing) Was shampoo and vacuum the cats room. Other than that I've been pretty lazy today. Haven't eaten a ton which is good.. I wanted to work out.. But once again lack of motivation.. Maybe me and Danny can go for a walk in the morning? Ugh.. Much harder than you ever think.. But after looking at pictures of myself.. I cannot believe what I look like.. and how huge I am :( Waiting for Kae to come over to help me finish my first crocheted blanket for little Miss Chloe Madison. Mike and April came over last night for dinner which was the bomb. It made me long to have a round belly and be anxiously awaiting her arrival.. in less than a week. But then I sit and think how terrified i am of actually having a baby.. I'm so ready to be a mom but then I think.. what If I can't provide what they need? What if I can't change their diapers because it smells bad? Or can't handle the baby drool because it makes my stomach turn into knots? How will we handle baby care.. etc. Its all a jumble in my head. But we want it so bad. We're so ready. Ugh.. Need to get off here.. Biggest looser is starting again :) Maybe this will make me motivated! ~Nicki

No comments: