Thursday, January 19, 2012

Day 5

Day 5 is 15 facts about yourself.  This could be hard *lol*!


1. I'm an animal lover.. Right now my 3 cats and dog are my furbabies :) They are spoiled!
2. I can spend money like its going out of style.
3. I love to bake
4. Danny is the only guy I've ever been with intimately :)
5. I LOVE Snowmen!
6. I like to go fishing especially on boats!
7. I am a Disney Freak.. Boy or Girl my first nursery will be Winnie The Pooh, no matter what!
8. I'm a very pessimistic person and always have been.. except when it comes to giving people advice.. i'm a optimist. Weird huh?
9. People always come to me with problems because I always give good advice
10. I'm a very shy person until I get to know you then I am very outspoken
11. I am very blunt.. I say it like it is.. don't sugar coat it please.
12. I love taking pictures.. which is why I need a baby.. I have to many of my animals!
13.I hate dusting.
14. I love gardening but I hate being outside when its a million degrees.
15. I'm a giant procrastinator.


That's a lot about me hahah It was quicker that I thought, but i'm sure there is plenty more!

No comments: