Friday, January 20, 2012

Day 6 and a rambling

Day 6  A picture of something that makes me happy... I just looked thru all of my pictures..  and there were a few that stuck out.. but they aren't THINGS.  So you get this.


My furbabies.. They make me happy :) When I'm upset they know and cuddle with me... and they don't ask questions! ( Plus 2 of them you can hold just like babies!

Anyways.. I do not see how people have the energy when they get home.. to do things.. like work out.. I'm exhausted. I need to get a pedometer and see just how much I walk in one day. It will probably be ridiculous. But i'm just so tired when I get home.. I just want to eat dinner and then veg. Ugh.. I dunno I need a 2nd boost!!  Blahhhh that's how I feel when I get home!! When In all reality right now I need to get on the elliptical.

~Nicki


1 comment:

Amy and Robert said...

try making banana smoothies after dinner, that seems to help give me the second boost to have a tad more energy before crashing :)