Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Merry Late Christmas!

I know its late :) But better late then never! I hope Santa and your loved ones treated you good!! I know they did me :) Best Christmas in a long time!

Now I have a long list of things to watch and read :D New pots and pans (whoops just bought some!) BUT that means I can finally Godwill the oldies! AWESOME Baking Pans and new cooking gadgets ;)! New pjs, a shirt and new boots! The cutest slippers ever.. Beankitty is in love with the Puffballs on them.. I keeps having to shoo her off hahah.

Oh and the best one of all.. It made me cry and then Danny felt bad!! A while back in the Hallmark store I saw these Disney plack.. (I <3 Disney ) They said some of the most precious things.. one of them just stood out at me.. Even miracles take a little time - Cinderella. Danny bought it for me.. its on our entertainment center. Its so true.. I hope and pray!

Danny got alot of Toyota stuff he has NO excuse not to work on it now hahah. A bunch of tools and stuff, welding equiments and a new carhartt, few clothes and movies, cds and a foodie things :p hahah

SO. Anyways..I'm off today.. I wanted to clean like a mad woman.. I am slowly.. Washing clothes and dishes. Need to sweep and mop the floor. I wanted to SO bad shampoo my floor.. and then the dog walks in and tracks much everywhere.. Hmm.. Might have to lock him in for a while. I need to change the sheets, Vacuum.
Clean the bathrooms.. Which.. something is going on in the toilet in the spare bathroom.. I clean it at least once a week because we don't use it often. Its growing stuff.. I think its because of the skylight giving too much heat and sun to the water... So it could be algea eww.

Rearranged the cabnites a little so my pots and pans are on either side of the sink.. going to take some getting used to! Been the other way for 5 years hahah. We'll survive ;)!

I cannot blieve the new year is right around the corner.. I sure hope 2012 is good.. We seem to have 1 good year then 1 bad year.. This was a bad one. I have more to post but I need to get cracking on this house. Its filthy!! So more later :) It will be more a new years post!

~Nicki

No comments: