Sunday, January 22, 2012

Day 7 and 8 because...

I went yesterday and got my baby fix with little Miss Chole!

Day 7 Where do you like to shop?

It USED to be Old Navy.. then they started making ugly colored and weird clothes. I would have to say...Lane Bryant.. Right now.. They have cute clothes.. granted they are expensive but For a bigger girl like me its worth it :) Plus they have cute bras!!

Day 8.. My Dream Vacation It would start with like a Week and half at Disney World.. I love Disney World. In fact its where we went on our Honey Moon :)  Then. We would fly to Australia, Ireland,  And Scotland.. I've been to England but i'd go again in a heart beat.. Hmm maybe Switzerland for some awesome Chocolate!  Then we'd end up in some tropical place!!  I'd like to think we'd be gone for well over 3 months.. Because I'd want to soak it all in.. and have an Unlimited budget to buy anything we wanted and send everything back ;)!!

I got in my Chloe love last night.. She Is SUCH a good baby!  Going back for some more tonight ;)! She's adorable.. I cannot wait to have mine.

~Nicki

No comments: