Monday, January 16, 2012

Day 2 :)

Now that I cleared up that mess!! Sorry *lol* Still figuring out the new layout...

So let see.. Day 2.. whats in my Handbag.. (this should be interesting)

The obvious: Checkbook, Bank cards, rewards cards, and  a non working pen.

Also there is Old grocery lists, receipts, coupons, an old bank card that needs chopped up. I have  lip gloss, lipstick, a shout wipe, benadryl , hair tie, 2 things of floss ( I blame my mom.. but she's right you can never go with out hahah!) and cold sore stuff  Thats about it..

I am def not the girl who carries he life in her purse!!  I HATE huge bags the biggest one I own I never use.. hahah simply because everything gets lost!!

Little Update: Weight loss is going ok.. I need new batteries for my scale So haven't actually SEEN results but I am cutting back on how much I snack and what i'm eating, exercising a bit more :) We took a walk today before the wind started. Yesterday was kinda a cheat day we ate Sonic for dinner, but honestly thats the first time we've ate out in a while :) except for Subway.. but they don't count because its good for you :) and I never get anything but Turkey and Ham lol!

 So thats about it on the home front right now :) Gotta go get started on Laundry and do dishes and make our dessert for the week!! And take an allergy pill..

~Nicki


No comments: