Friday, January 27, 2012

Day 12 and 13!


Sorry been pretty tired after work.. when I should be working out.. I need to ditch the lazy bug somewhere or give it to someone else.. cause i'm done with it!

 Day 12 - List 5 pet peeves.
Lets see.. For those of you who KNOW me.. this is my biggest one. Ever.
I HATE Repetitive  motive... if you are tapping your pencil..  I will grab it and tell you to stop.. anything moving, poking prodding me or around me will be thwarted! I blame my brother.

2. Dirty windshields.. they drive me insane I will wash a window 50 million times to get a bug smear off. So I waste the heck outta washer fluid :)

3. My forgetful brain..  I can literally walk out of a room and forget what I was going to do.. and stand there forever trying to think of it.. then I go back to previous room.. and remember what I was going to to do or get.

4. My cats.. yes I love them.. but sometimes they drive me up a wall!! With all the hand, foot butting for attention and Volts not stop meowing!

5. A sink full of dishes.


 Day 13 - List 5 guilty pleasures.

Hmm..

1. Ben and Jerry's Cheesecake brownie ice cream.. OMG YUM.

2. Fishing out on a  lake.. so quiet and peaceful :)

3. Baking. I love Baking

4. Gardening and playing in the flowers!

5. Jason Aldean.. Yes.. he is :)

In fact.. I'm going to go bake some cookies... the BEST Chocolate Chip Cookies EVER. And my mom is confusing me.. And I'm GOING to go back to school if it kills me... or a car due to commuting.

~Nicki

No comments: