Monday, January 23, 2012

Day 9

Day 9 5 things you want to do before you die

1. First and Foremost.. Be a Mommy
2. Go to Ireland
3. Complete a scrap book.. (i'm such a slacker)
4. Drive/ Own a Corvette
5.Front row of Jason Aldean Concert WITH a Meet and Greet.

Yep. Granted I'd be A. Ok with just number one on my list!!

I am Jealous of Miss Chloe's mommy! She just had her not even 3 weeks ago and is already almost back in her pre preg jeans.. It will take me YEARS if that!! She's lucky her daughter is cute ;).  Blah.. I do not want to go to work tomorrow. I want Vacation. Oh On a good note! I might get to see my brother more often because he is moving to Idaho!!! That was where we were originally supposed to go instead of Texas that didn't happen haha. So he will be a little over 12 hrs away :)! I need to get preggo so I can see if I can use my vacation time or not.. I hate that.

No comments: