Monday, January 30, 2012

Day 14, 15 and 16


Sorry.. I know i'm slacking! My Schedule  at work has been crazy and it doesn't look like its getting better any time soon.. I cannot wait until inventory is over and we get our new assistant. On another note.. my allergies have been driving me bonkers. Its Not even March. Damn warm winter! Ok.. Onward.


 Day 14 - Put your iPad on shuffle. List the first 10 songs that play.
1. My Little Girl - Tim McGraw
2. People are Crazy- Billy Currington
3. Love your Love the most- Eric Church
4.  Dangerous Man- Trace Adkins
5. You had me from Hello- Kenny Chesney
6. Walking In Memphis - Lonestar
7. A little less talk a lot more action- Toby Keith
8. My Next 30 years- Tim McGraw
9. Who's Kissing you now- Jason Aldean
10. Here with out you -3 Doors Down

( I'm shocked Jason didn't show up more... but then again I'm not shocked Tim Showed up as much as he did.. haha he was my other country man crush in HS ;) I have All his album!! Can't help it i'm a country girl at heart!! But I have other stuff too! )

 Day 15 - Show your favorite outfit or fashion pieces.
 I don't have a favorite outfit.. Sad no? I used to love clothes.. Now I just.. wear them. Nor do I have 'fashion pieces I wear the same jewelry every day. I am by no means a fashionista. I wear whatever I pull out of my closet which is usually jeans and a tee shirt!

 Day 16 - How did you and your partner decide when you were ready to start trying to conceive?

We decided we were ready to start trying a little while after we were married.. We have both always wanted kids but wanted to enjoy our time together, but something was just missing from our lives. So in May of 2008 I went of BC. And since then we have only had 1 Chemical pregnancy. Numerous treatments clomid, femera with out Ovidrel and with, Gonal-F, Bravelle. We've done it. Still no baby. IVF coming soon. We hope!

~Nicki

No comments: