Friday, February 3, 2012

I knew this would happen!


Day 17,18,19 and 20

Day 17 - Discuss the most ridiculous thing you ever heard about conception. Where did you hear it? Did it work for someone else? Did you try it? Standing on your head.. I heard it from numerous fertile myrtles. I have never heard it working for anyone.. and NO have have not tried that.

 Day 18 - Besides Mothers Day, what is the hardest holiday for you as an infertile? The Holidays. Plain and simple... watching joy in other kids faces and knowing that Christmas morning.. I don't get to see it.. Or all the family coming over for Thanksgiving playing with cousins.. we don't get to experience that.. And would so love to.

 Day 19 - Write a letter (one that you never have to send) to a fertile in your life. Did they hurt you? Support you? Tell them how you feel, all the things you can’t bring yourself to say in person.  Hate to break it to you.. But i'm skipping this one.. as I do not have someone in my life that I know this well and that is a Fertile.

I'll do Day 20 and the 21 tomorrow. I'm just to tired.. Aunt Flo show up completely unannounced on the 1st. Awesome.

~Nicki

No comments: