Sunday, January 31, 2010

Hmm..

Well.. Tomorro is CD 14.. and No ovulation in sight.. argh! No cramps nothing.. Maybe I will O late this cycle? No clue.. Or I could be miserable all day tomorrow hahah Go figure!

I have this severe urge for Captian Crunch.. Don't know why.. I just want it... Also Tried Pepsi Throwback.. OMG so good! Know I shouldn't drink it.. BUT it taste just like when I was a kid! Yum. I really need to stop snacking so late at night.. I know its not good for me! I HATE working swing shift.. if you will.. It sucks. get up late... go to bed late..

Roofers will be here tomorrow to FINALLY finish the skylights YAY! Only took 6 months! I will not give them the check until its inspected.. first.. Asswipes. I really want new curtains for my living room.. I have some.. but I have to hem them in order to use them.. Which.. takes a long time.. seeing as how they need to go from 83in to 54in... Takes forever.. I think I will tackle this tomorrow while I have nothing to do.. And I will use my NEW sewing machine!! My mom got me one for my Birthday! I'm excited.. I have instructions woo!! The old one I had quit working.. and no instructions.. pretty difficult.

Danny was a nice hubby today :) Took my patio set.. Outdoors finally hahah Yeah its sad I know.. and ghetto.. Patio furniture indoors who knew? Put Small table back in kitchen and put new old one up in dining room :) Its like.. 2 yrs old... mom didn't like it.. so she got like a bar table type thing.

Well pretty tired, roofers coming early...So maybe more tomorrow!
~Nicki

No comments: