Monday, January 4, 2010

Hello There!

So I decided to start one of these things! Since I probably bore the ladies on my ferility fourm ;) But they are wonderfully supportive!

You will have to forgive me I am no english major!

A Little Background on us! Been married since July 21, 2007! Been together since December 25, 2005! Our names are Danny and Nicki :) And we couldn't be more in love and happy with our lives! We notice something was missing about a year after we got married always knew we wanted children someday and we thought why not start now? Well we decided we wanted to wait until we were married 2 years, but that didn't go according to plan we started in September 2008, a little over a year of being married! We didn't do anything to prevent pregnancy but if it happened it happened, had my yearly pap and asked the doctor, it had only been 3 months at the time. She gave us some tips as to where to start , we tried them after that appt, we were seriously ttc! After about 6 months we were still not pregnant , So I told Danny at my next pap which was only a few months away I would tell the Doctor it has been a year since ttc.

Well that came and went she recommend me to an OB, Which i'm still not sure i'm digging. She diagnosed me with PCOS.. Which frankly sucks! Danny Check out GREAT, since it was him we were worried about! Because at birth he had an undecended testicle, which we thought would cause problems, Nope its all me!
So she prescribed me Metformin 750 ER(extended release) in Oct 09 and to start Clomid the month after 11/09 Which yeilded in a BFN( Big Fat Negative) we thought it was going to be our miracle drug.. which she assured me it was going to be... Eer Wrong. I just finished my 2nd Cycle with Painful ovulation cramps which i've never felt before in my life! I am now in my 2nd 2 week wait which is the worst!!

I had a break down last night because of the fact i'm not being monitored like all the other girls on the board so I don't know if this is working or not.. Danny is trying to get into the AirForce.. He has 5lbs to loose.. ( I could have stood to loose 75lbs with him! ) We know it will be a better life ( since I grew up Military for 20 yrs of my life!) So All will be OK if we dont get Pg right away.. but still puts a damper on things.. I know were young.. but Times a ticking and we don't get any younger.. We just want a little bundle of joy that we can spend our time with and have great memories down the line! I hope our little Miracle arrives soon!!!


Thank you all for reading I hope I didn't bore you too much! I enjoy writing my feelings down, Its a great stress relief for me if you enjoy reading and following all is good with me!! ( I will rant about work and life on here haha who wouldn't?)

~Always Nicki

No comments: