Sunday, January 17, 2010

Out this month...

Out this month.. I think.. Had brown blood (old blood) when I wiped this morning.. that usually is the start to Aunt Flo... But haven't had anything since and preg test was big fat negative... SO gonna do this last month of clomid and then start looking for RE's unless OB wants to monitor me.. Probably not. So gotta find one that takes our insurance! And that is close by I hope.


What a way to start my weekend.. gonna do some dishes.. my eye is itching.. this nice weather is EVIL. Making the weeds thing OH spring *bloom* No not cool.. I still have 3 months weed free! Where is the cold and snowy weather? Oh well Off to do Some dishes.. Girls day tomorrow :) Yay then springs again Tuesday for the recuiter to get that ball rolling.

~Nicki

No comments: