Thursday, January 28, 2010

I love him.. I really do... But

I just cleaned my oven and stovetop.. under.... burners there yah go.. now there is cheese.. and grease everywhere.. argh. And my poor pans.. He has anialahted my poor frying pans.. he uses metal.. even tho I tell him not to... What can you do? I still love him he is so supportive and everyone who knows how he treats me tells me they are jelous ;) He's my teddy bear!

Also.. I don't want to do anything today.. because its snowing well was.. its supposed to snow on and off all day. Danny is coming home a bit early from work and bringing me lunch :) I can live with that! Then I have to go to work.. ew... and he will have to get ready for his 'real' job hahah I don't consider fast food a real job since he only works there part time...

AND My animals are driving me NUTS today! Doc, dannys cat.. sneaks around and if you lean up while sitting.. you lean back and BAM there he is.. and he just gives you that.. ' what' look. Gotta love the furballs tho :)

Also.. Haha I like that word today.. My little electric grill my mom gave me.. is slowly dying.. its cooking slower :( Granted it sprays grease everywhere.. maybe we should get a George Forman grill :) We us that thing alot!

Ok and one other thing.. you ladies who are following me and vice versa, I'm not one to comment much but I do enjoy reading other peoples journeys :) and everyonce in a while i'll comment!

Dog is whining.. it must be snowing again.. gotta let him in and get ready for work!

~Nicki

No comments: