Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Blah...

Had a great day yesterday :) our friend Jeff make us laugh alot.. which is good.. need to do that more often... Not much going on here waiting for Dannys Birth cert from Indiana.. Joy. I pray to god they accept him at Meps... I HATE Waiting for change to happen.. its more stressful than BAM over in a week here you go see you later. Nope gotta wait... BLAH!

Feeling funny right now.. can't quite catch my breath.. or take enough in.. Its quite annoying and i'm sitting up straight... I still have to take my last Clomid pill before I go to bed.. I think I will take my vitamins in the morning cause I was awake last night.. and I hate taking too much meds to make me sleep! Need to get clothes out of dryer and washer.. fold and put away!

Danny tried arguing with me this afternoon.. that he wants to have better for our kids than what his parents gave him... Well I think we've already surpassed that point.. We had more than they did.. Also.. he doesn't want to wait to have 'toys' .. well to me that just sounds like you don't want to put your kids first.. my parents don't regret giving us anything we have now.. and to say that seems like... you don't want to put your kids first.. Kind of hard to explain but thats what I got out of it..he finally came around.

Off to finish laundry.. pretty tired today cleaned and lazed around hahah...

~Nicki

No comments: