Sunday, January 10, 2010

Tired!

Ugh.. I am NEVER up this early unless I have to be.. Danny snoring and me making myself anygry over the stupid skylights.. Our roofing company is about the dumbest out there and didn't think to look in the state we're living in to find skylights that will meet code. DUH.


Work last night was highly entertaining.. All we did was set Valentines which meant I didn't have to deal with retarded people Yay! Cept.. I set one entire Isle minus 4 ft. Thats a killer.. oh well.. Just worries me that the vigourus activity will hurt a baby if its in there due to the heavy lifting! We will see here in about 10 or so days I think. Don't think I am because I don't feel any different but I guess you don't HAVE to feel different.. I always think you do.

So I had so much more to type.. this is what I get for not doing it last night Haha.. I keep yawning now! Think I might try to go catch a few more Z's. OH I do remember one thing.. I think my eyes are changing.. Cause my eyes are constantly blurry lately.. and have been twitching.. and Hurt .. like my eyeball... is sore? I need to go see the Eye doctor its been a while!! Like.. Years! Just something else to add to the list to do when Danny gets in the AF with the awesome insurance :)

OH and Stacey Just found out that they are sending Travis home when Gideon is born for good not just 10 days!!! YAY! My Godson doesn't get to miss his Daddy too much ;)
And a Girls day is planned for the 18th... Hoping all goes well! I miss my Kayla!

Ok Back to catch some Z's ~Nicki

No comments: