Saturday, January 23, 2010

Ugh !

Seems like its been a long month.. but its been really short!

Just waiting on Dannys Birth Cert. then he can go to meps.. Woo! Hope he can go to basic soon after that and also he gets the job he wants... Praying for that!

I so had a Barbie ride on.. FJ Cruiser to be exact.. fall on me cause my elbow buckled.. then I lost my footing and hit my leg pretty hard on the pallet.. so now my neck hurts and a nice briuse on my leg. Awesome.

Called OB the other day to see if they do monitoring on Clomid.. medical assitant who called had no Idea and was pretty sure they didnt... Yeah So looks like I might be moving on to an RE which I only have one to choose from as 2 are about 3 hours away in Denver. Yuck. So we will see what they say when they call back next week.

Can't wait to get Stacey's shower stuff ordered! Need to get the ball rolling on that...

Also found out I have one more month of clomid after this.. So that will be 4 not 3 woo? Hahah Not sure what to think about this! I just want to have a little bundle of joy and start the next Chapter in our life..weather my mom wants me to or not! ( I think she is having problems grasping the fact I want kids now.. I'm almost 24.. I know its still young BUT i'm not everyone else and don't wanna wait till i'm 30.

Really tired and sore off to bed ! ~Nicki

No comments: