Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Long Weekend!

Had a long weekend, didn'd do much but thats ok by me!! I am no offically in my 2ww I'm suprised because I surged for 3 days this cycle!! (Don't know if thats bad or good haha) After this I have one more cycle of 50mg Clomid .. Wondering if we will go thru with it or not. Because...
Danny has 5lbs to loose and then will hopefully be signing papers for the AF, which I'm sure would then make it difficult to concive while he's going back and fourth to Denver!

I told him yesterday that if he was in the middle of all this ready to go to Basic that I would not do this last cycle of Clomid. He Didn't like that haha, But if he is so adamant about not missing anything it would be better if we wait till he gets back from both Basic and AIT, since his AIT will most likely be in California!( if he gets the field he wants, Aerospace) We will see that is so up in the air right now, but he doesn't want to miss a thing! I told him he wouldn't miss much but me complaining hahah, Plus if I need anything I will have my parents and friends.. Yes his Mom lives here.. but.. She's a bitch and she feels the same way about me The feeling is mutal.

As for other news.. the wind is blowing like crazy! Expecting snow tonight.. I'm ready for spring.. so I can plant my garden! Plus I need to start getting everything ready for Stacey's baby shower! She is one of my best friends, he husband just got deployed to Iraq.. Uck for 6 months and most likely will not be home for the birth.. ( Danny is terrified of this) She has asked me and Danny to be Godparents which we are SO thrilled for! I couldn't be happier for them because it has been a long road for them both :)! SO I have to get everything ready to have a wonderful baby shower for my GODSON! I've only been to 2 in my entire life... i've always wanted to plan something haha! We will see! I'll quit blubbering gotta get ready for work! BOO!

~Always Nicki

No comments: