Saturday, September 3, 2011

Short.. Sweet and To the Point.

~ Frontierville is pissing me off.. It has put me in a foul mood.. Sad no? It takes FOREVER AND A FREAKING DAY to load.. i cannot post to share things.. or ask for.. or ask my friends to send stuff back.. Thats the whole point of the Fucking game.. Its been over a WEEK...

~I'm just plain pissy.. maybe a really bad case of PMS due to early ovulation!? My cycle is so screwed up.. wtf?

~My nose is fine when I stand.. then I sit and its clog central..can I have a normal nose.. Please!?

~I cannot sleep lately.. I wake up at 3:45 on the dot.. then 7:53 on the dot.. roll around and decide i should get up because said nose above is clogged and will not let me go back to sleep.

~I need to clean my house desperately.. but that looks like it will have to wait till NEXT weekend to do so... Lord I need a break.

~My tags are like 100bucks cheaper than anticipated *SCORE*

~I'm making a blanket out of pink camo yarn for Mike and Aprils Baby GIRL! Its adorable... It needs to be done by January.. Uh.. I need to crochet faster...

~Crocheting is awesome.. but i can only do it for so long.. because repetive motion annoys me. ( I don't know how I cope with everyday life.. ) I blame my brother for this aspect of my personality...

~I need new work bras.. My 1 of 2 snapped.. while.. WALKING. WTF! I hate my huge boobs.. I want to chop them off..

~Danny is annoying me lately.. i just want to be by myself. But its impossible.

~Its freezing in my house.. It was SO NICE Today but the swamp was left on.. and now its 60 degrees in my house. Brrr... A/c or no a/c in the bedroom tonight...

~I'm exaughsted...But.. my body will wak up @ 7:52 sharp... and i'll be up for the day...

~Going to mom and dads tomorrow.. going to outlets with Mom.. Danny will stay home with Dad since he hurt his leg... then we will have Ziti for dinner and apple squares for desert :) Then we will come home and sleep.. Plans for Monday are still in the air.. Ugh..

SLEEP. ( maybe not so short hahah)
~Nicki

No comments: