Saturday, September 17, 2011

Congratulations and Complaints.

First off I would like to Congradulate a fellow Infertile on becoming a Mommy today! Liz and Rich just welcomed the most gorgeous, handsome Little man!!! Head full of black hair!!! ( I hope mine comes out with that much ;) ) She is going to be the most stylish, awesome Mommy ever! Congrats again Liz and Rich I hope you enjoy every second of you little bundle!


And now for the complaints....

#1- The Kitty litter boxes need to be washed... They are starting to smell again. Thank god for Vingear and Baking soda...

#2- I think I am at the angry, jealous stage that infertiles go thru when seeing pregnant women( think i've been here a while).. I SWEAR they are haunting me at work.. EVERY second I turn around BAM. Noticable belly.. or BAM Newborn in cart! Its like UGH really!? I just cringe....well more like force a smile then walk away with tears in my eyes.. I think I know why I cry EVERY time I say Hi to a friends infant or any infant at work... I'm longing for my own..I don't know what its like to love a little human being that much. I seriously start welling up with tears in my eyes just saying HI. How screwed up is that!?! Ugh...

#3- I am so done with baby showers.. April's will probably be the last one I go to.. unless its my own. Seriously. I'm sick of buying all this cute baby stuff and it IS NOT FOR ME. Like why am I going thru all this trouble CROCHETING a baby blanket out of the cutest pink baby camo yarn with the most cutests pattern !?!?!?? Not to mention the basket i'm giving to her for her baby shower full of all sorts of goodies.. Probably because I would love the same in return when I have mine? I doubt i'll even GET a baby shower let alone a homemade blanket...I just can't take it anymore...its too much to handle.. I'll probably go thru the entire baby shower with tears in my eyes and looks like a complete idiot... I don't even know her that well.. Maybe its because it's Mike's wife... and we kinda went thru that falling out and now we're talking again? I dunno but its going to be hard sitting there playing games surrounded by cute stuff and a pregnant belly.

#4- Parents who do not teach their kids to put shit back where they got it. Seriously.. it makes you look like a SLOB. Does your home have shit strewn all over the floor?!?!? Didn't think so.. My mom would have beat my butt if I left crap everywhere. Or acted like these kids do today.. NO disipline whatso ever. None. I zoned the Halloween Isle today...Holy *big long cuss word* EVERY Freaking mask was on the floor or on the baseboards. Seriously!? You have the nerve to sit there and watch your children destroy an isle and not even CARE!? Yeah we may be there to pick up stuff.. Be we aren't your maids.. How would you like it if we came to your work and trashed the place.. Yeah thats what I thought.
Please its not that hard to tell you children to put it back on the freaking hook.. I don't even care if its the right one. Just keep it off the floor.. its gross nasty.. people bleed on it, throw up and lord knows what else. It also pisses me off when I'm in the isle zoning and something I JUST FIXED a kid comes over looks at it and then throws it on the floor.. SERIOUSLY!!?!?! I then proceed to glare at the child.


I think thats good. AF is due any day now.. She can show up so the bitchyness can stop. Ugh.. this weekend might not be too good.. we'll see.

No comments: