Thursday, September 15, 2011

Cold.

Yesterday was my favorite kind of day.. Overcast gloomy, rainy all day kinda day I <3 that weather! It was nice.. Today is supposed to be more of the same, but the sun is trying to come out.

My husband deserves the biggest Here's your sign award. He was trying to ligh the heater.. got that done.. Well it had been and hr and STILL hadn't kicked on.. So he calls the little place here and town and asks what could be up.. After talking for a few min.. We have several steps of switches on ours you have to go thru before it kicks on.. My Dead Loving husband Left it on at ' Warming' instead of turning it to 'On'. Oh How I love that man.

Anyways.. We're about to hit our superduper crappy months.. in where I worry every freaking day about how we are going to get stuff for christmas, tags on car, winterizing the house, Obesess over finding a REAL Christmas tree. Yes. I am the worrier of all worriers... Ugh. We will survive.. maybe.

It just feels like nothing will ever.. or ever has gone our way. Makes you wonder about stuff.. The latest thing.. Is Danny's sister hit a bear, a 12x12 post and an electrical pole with his beloved Toyota... When I heard this.. the first thing that ran thru my head was. My husbands livley hood just went down the drain. Surely it must be totalled...Its pretty bad..but fixable. Of course I don't have the money to give him to let him go on his merry way to Toyota junk yard heaven.

As it is right now.. this next cycle will cost us $500 just for gas and monitoring! Which means a fully paid for medicated cycle will be at least 1200 dollars.. holy shit. That is insane.. We will have to save and ASS load if this cycle doesn't work. *cry*

I think AF is on her way...I am SUPER munchy and everything under the sun sounds good. Not to mention super bitchy hahah and moody and getting headaches! Ugh. She just needs to get here already!

Ugh.. Really tired today. Have been lately.. Gotta get ready for work Booo.!

~Nicki

No comments: