Wednesday, September 21, 2011

One of those days...

Yep today was one of those days.. where I just feel sad about everything.. j

Danny thinks I have a lot of friends.. but when you think about it.. I have like 2 good friends.. and sometimes it doesn't even feel like that. Cause there are somethings I just can't talk about with them... Like this whole infertility thing.. its like i'm talking to myself.. but I guess thats to be expected. Can't help but talk about it either because it my life right now.. and i just want people to understand.

Also.. I hate not having any kids that I'm close to.. I have my nephew and neice..but they live 1500 miles away in Florida.. So that doesn't do me any good.. Then I have my godson..but it seems like every time i get to go see him something comes up or vice versa... I guess its better that way.. cause I'm horrible with kids.. I never know what to do or say. Why do I want kids if I don't know how to play with them or interact with kids? I always wanted to be that cool aunt or mommy's bestest friend that comes over and plays cool games with me. But kids don't remember me because we don't come around that much.. *sigh*
Not to mention i'm a horrible people person. I can't carry on a basic conversation to safe my life... I hate meeting new people because i'm so shy. UGH It sucks... Making friends as you get older blows.. because its either the people you work with.. OR you become friends with your kids friends parents.. Well.. I don't have option #2.

Well I won't be going with Endometrin. Its a Whopping $245 for 32 pills.. NO THANKS.. Not paying that much for something to get shoved up my crotch. So i'll be calling the Nurse tommoro and ask for Prometrium since its on our insurance drug fourmulary.. I keep thinking about secondary insurance.. but lord knows how expensive that would be!

BLAH.. I hate feeling like this...
~Nicki

No comments: