Friday, September 9, 2011

Super Blargh

Ugh.. I just want my period to come already... The whole loosing weight thing is.. well frustrating and blows! Especially when you work in the middle of the freaking day!!! I HATE 11-8 shifts.. they sucks. Larry I hate you for that!

I started off really good.. I do good during the day.. but working 11-8 i come home STARVING and then eat a bunch of crap.. And of course I can't go grocery shopping for good food because.. well I need money for that hahah We're trying to save money for future cycles and tags for car. It just seems impossible to do so because we keep having to spend it on crap.. that we shouldn't have to spend it on.. Danny had to go to the Chiro today because when he runs he fucks up his back. Chiro told him no more running. Then I have an appt on the 19th with my regular Dr. My nose is driving me INSANE I will take anything... Wish I could afford Omnaris.. but its 100 bucks..( because my insurance sucks like that) Maybe I'll get a few more free samples ;)

I'm ready to be cycling again.. Then we will have to stop till after the new year (pretty sure) unless we can come up with the money before then.. Not sure.. Just ready for something to go our way for once!

~Nicki ( i'm pooped.. Stupid Halloween!)

No comments: