Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Freaking out.

Yeah I was all excited yesterday when my RE told me that. Tonight I can trigger and have my ER on Thursday. But now.. I'm just plain freaking out.. I don't know what to do with the dogs.. we will have to stay overnight because We have to be at the hospital at 6 am.. we live about 3 hrs away. The hotel that is closest is 139 and up a night.. Seriously?

I'm like super weepy today and could probably cry at anything! I think all the meds have caught up with me.. Danny will have to come to work to do my trigger shot.. Not looking forward to doing that in the car of the parking lot..Yeah. For real.

Only Lupron tonight then my poor belly can rest. Then I start Vivelle Patches and Endometrin and 2 other meds after ER.  I'm having anxiety just thinking of this.. is it going to work? How many will they get ( RE said we could get at least 10)? How many will fertilize? When will my transfer be, 3 or 5 day, or the odd 2 or 4 day?  O.M.G someone please turn my brain off!!

I have to work today. I don't want to.. I cannot wait for these 13 days off.. even if that means i'm going crazy waiting for  positive test. I really want Danny to be there for the Transfer.. but that might not happen.. in which case I will probably cry.

So.. gonna go get ready to head to work. and then continue freaking out.

~Nicki

No comments: