Friday, November 30, 2012

Spent.

I am just pure exhausted.. I think the Lupron is sucking the life out of me.. I am constantly tired and have no motivation and a constant non stop headache.. Tylenol makes it go away for a few hrs then its right back. Its almost over.. Will hopefully be triggering Monday or Tuesday!! I had to add menopur with the follistim because I was not responding like I should. My e2 on day 5 was a whopping 149...Not very good for day 5 of stims. I will only be getting about 6 or 7 eggs out of this.. was totally hoping for more.. but I guess thats what you get with DOR. She said its not bad, but its not great.

I'm so thankful for my office.. I didn't  have to pay for any menopur and just in case I run out of Follistim.. they gave me another 300 :) I've only had to order another 900 vial.. 742 dollars later.. Ack. So a little over 3 grand for meds. But the Menopur is doing what it should my follies are catching up, will ask for my e2 tomorrow since I have to go back.. again.  In one week i've been to Springs 4 times.. and tomorrow will make 5.. then i'm sure i'll be there again Monday.

I think my emotions are about to explode between being tired and hopped up on hormones.. Its not a pretty sight.. Oh and my poor tummy looks like a pin cushion! It will all be worth it in the end.. It just has to be.

Retrieval will be either Wednesday or Thursday and I will be off for a week and a half.. Can I get and amen there!? Mini Vacay .Woot.

~Nicki

No comments: