Sunday, December 9, 2012

Today has been an awesome day!

 And its only 12:24pm!!! Got an update on our embryos.. the 3 are doing fantastic.. and the other 2 have fertilized as well!! I am calling this a miracle :D and hopefully we will get our Christmas Miracle  in a week or so we will know!!

I am still in shock.. I cannot believe that this is happening! After all we've gone thru.. I just hope and pray we get our baby.. and I think after this I will be fine with one baby.. and maybe later down the road.. try for #2 if we get frosties!

Still not sure how many we're going to transfer.. Depending on quality it will be all 3 or just 2 and hope for 3 frosties!

I guess today I should vaccum and sweep and pick up so i'm not tempted to start cleaning while i'm supposed to be resting!  And you bet your ass i'll be sucking it up ;) Got Chili in the crockpot.. because its FINALLY Snowing!! We have about 4 inches and its still coming down !! Feels alot more like Christmas!

Still need to get Danny a few more presents.. if the wallet allows LOL its been a rough month going back and fourth and now we have to i'm assuming pay the 2,000 for the rescue ISCI.. I'll have to find out tomorrow if we can do payments or something. If I didn't need the extra 900 vial (almost 800) and to put money in the bank.. almost 800 we'd be ok lol. But stuff happens!  We will be ok!

Off to clean!

~Nicki

No comments: