Wednesday, December 26, 2012

So.. Where to go from here??

Sooo. Yeah. Change.. I hope a lot of it comes our way. There are so many things this year I already want to do or get done.

Let see, for starters.. I want the bathroom DONE.  Its just little things that are standing in our way, like putting trim around the floor, setting the sinks permanently on the wall, finishing painting the ceiling  a couple new cabinets. That's it.

Other things around the house including doing the cabinets in the kitchen, painting the doors and trim in the house. Lots of outside work. We're getting grass in the back yard if it kills me. I don't care how long, how much we have to block off for the dogs.. I'm getting grass!! A clothes line would be nice too ;)

 I think that's about it...as far as house stuff goes...

Now as far as me goes. I want to try going Gluten free, even if its just partial  and just overall eating healthy and working out.. might not be all heavy go at it, just enough for me and to help with weight loss. Of course i'll still have my splurge days.. because well who can't? No one's perfect. So I need to start researching all this junk LOL don't know what I can and can't have. Maybe I can find a book. Wish I could do a detox of some sort.. but I'm not that hard core hahah Unless it was like a 2 day thing but we all know those don't exist.

So.. still need to make my appt. They should be open tomorrow so i'll call. Ugh..I'm kinda of dreading it but want to get it over with.

I'm sure there was more I was gonna write, but gotta get ready to go to work.

~Nicki

PS: Hope all of you had a very Merry Christmas or whatever Holiday you celebrate!

No comments: