Monday, December 31, 2012

A plan.. Perhaps?

I think we may have finally come to an agreement if you will about a plan for the whole baby thing.. It struck me yesterday.. Adoption. I spent all night googling things and requesting information about Adoption.. Then I just broke down and said I can't do it because I feel like I wouldn't love the child or how unfair would it be to then have a biological child after adopting? Needless to say I spent half of the evening in tears because I just don't know what to do!!

  Of course everything requires money and Adoption is more than IVF. About 25 to 30k. So.. Here is what I think.. is going to happen.


This year.. get healthy, do supplements, take our Disney vacation, Save. Danny told me if we take 100 dollars from each pay check from now (well maybe Feb as we are a little hard pressed starting the new year.. go figure) till August or so.. we will have 3600 dollars.. That's a lot, and just for Disney (plane tickets, park tickets and spending money).. because well I love Disney and I buy a lot! So.. After that save as much as we can, no specific time limit.

Try IVF#2, unless by a miracle we get pregnant naturally!? Hey, I can dream. Then if that doesn't work.. possibly find a way to fund an adoption. I can't believe how open to it I became all of sudden, Danny either. We wanted to try everything possible.. But at the end of the day, we just want a family, a child to love and care for and teach things.

Untill I get my supplements i'll be working out and continuing weight watchers.. I have lost 17 lbs since May I think? Really can't tell, but that was all just watching what I ate and occasionally working out. I am taking my BBT again.. Not like it will do anything LOL, but I guess if we are doing it au naturale I need to know around the time i'm ovulating.. since I cannot for the life of me find my 5000 test strips.


I really hope this year brings some good things our way.

Good Bye 2012.. You kinda sucked. 2013.. can you be good to us?

~Nicki

Happy New Year everyone.

No comments: