Wednesday, January 2, 2013

I hate headaches.

I have been waking up with headaches for what seems like forever.. Wearing a  mouth guard helps a little but I can only wear it so long before I start getting sensitivity issues. Ugh.. I've tried new pillows high, low, soft and firm.. They all help for just a little bit. SO I don't know what to do!


I just hope that loosing weight and getting healthy will help. I can say I only gained 3 or 4 lbs over the holidays.. I think that in itself is AMAZING. I will not complain. Back on track as of yesterday and need to start bringing exercise into the mix :) There is a thing I want to get at work its a Belly Butt and Thigh thing from weight watchers. So I can do that with the elliptical and Jillian's 30 Day Shred (when I want a serious work out LOL)

Water... There are days I drink a ton.. then there are days like yesterday, I drank almost nothing! Sometimes water just doesn't taste good, but I can't have flavored stuff at work. Boo. Just need to force myself to do it.

I'm also excited for Biggest Looser :) I plan on working out while I watch it!! Instead of eating junk, like we usually did! I'm going to stick to this as long as I need to. I really hope I see changes soon, of course not in the first week but over a few months :).

Sticking to it no matter what it takes!! Of to go make lunch and get ready for work :)

~Nicki

No comments: