Tuesday, September 28, 2010

*sigh*

I was bad... I caved.. I .. or I should say We couldn't take it anymore.. 2 weeks is frankly too long to go with out relations...Now i'm regretting it :( Hope it didn't screw anything up.. Its not like it was rough or anything. But we both feel some stress relief haha well relief in general!

As I sit here and watch Biggest Loser.. It makes me want to be proactive about this whole thing.. granted I do Not weight over 300lbs thank god..might as well be... I'm lethargic 80% of the time, I get out of breath easy.. and some other things associated with being overweight. ARGH.. Small steps.. small steps need to take them...

I am SO ready for Monday to get here.. so We can go to the Dr and figure out the game plan... Ugh not ready for a full work week..Ew..

~Nicki

No comments: