Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Few things on my mind....

I think I over did it a bit today.. Bending over in the garden, bending over to fold, wash and dry laundry... Did a butt load of dishes... and vacuumed.. Ugh. And we made yet MORE pickles.. ( I can tell i'm tired.. I just had to retype pickles about 5 times) I made dinner for myself.. and Brownies.. Which I have had.. about 3 I'm stuffed.. So I guess that means no Reese coldstone ice cream for me.. Boo. Oh well I don't need it anyways ha!

On the infertility front.. I'm excited and nervous to get on the bandwagon again.. Knowing that some endo and a kinked tube was unkinked and removed.. what will happen now? A quick BFP or a longer struggle? I'm hoping that my body cooperates with me.. I'm due for AF in about 8 days.. If that happens.. I will be right on time.. and could do a Cycle starting right after my Post Op on the 4th.. I'm praying and hoping thats what happens.. if not.. maybe ANOTHER natural cycle would end up in a miracle BFP? The question is out there somewhere.. Just hoping and praying that something happens!


Here's something I've always wondered.. People always ask me why I have to buy name brand stuff, granted I'm getting better at buying non-name brands.... I Figured out why on a few items as to why I like name vs. non...

~Non brand Peanut butter.. Taste WAY too sweet.. Jiff. Is JUST RIGHT.. Danny doesn't care hahah

~Cling wrap.. just discovered this one.. Great Value Does NOT have little teeth to rip with.. Glad Cling wrap. DOES. Amen.

~Laundry Soap.. Lower name brands don't get your clothes clean and they don't smell as good or are over powering! I use All :) it smells fantastic and gets my clothes clean! (Granted this is personal preference)

Hmm.. i'm sure there are a few more but those are the major ones I can think of :)

Ahh Fall.. I LOVE Fall.. Now if it would just get COOLER!!! With Fall brings the comfort of Baking and Cuddling up on the couch.. Pants and all my cute shirts :) haha! Oh and my cute Justin Boots!!

My garden.. is dwindling.. I now know why I HATE growing tomatoes.. they are easily infested... Yeah.. My volunteer tomato has Aphids AND Spider Mites.. Nope not growing anymore even for Salsa.. I'll go buy umpteen million lbs of maters for making Salsa.. Our Pepper plants are finally starting to Die.. We have LOADS of peppers left.. Its crazy. I keep finding ridiculously larg Cucs... I'm talking would cover a 1/4lb burger, you'd have a pickle in every bite! I did pick one that made a whole pickle he's marinating in the fridge as I type!

I now have 3 sugar pumpkins.. just noticed the 3rd this morning.. I'm not water as much so I'm not sure if he will be tasty... The 2nd is turning orange.. lets see if the 3rd makes it!

Speaking of pumpkins.. I know its only the 21st.. We got our pumpkins for carving.. We get ours from a local guy in town.. he grows MASSIVE Pumpkins! Its crazy! His biggest one came up to almost my waist.. It would have taken a few hours to clean him out! (But I still want him) We picked 3 HUGE Pumpkins for 20 bucks :D!

Now if you know me or my parents.. this is one thing that is a MUST at Halloween.. I've done it every year since I can remember... Yep even when I was out of HS... and in College.. Just ask my parents.. I Beg.. and or Go buy my own.. Danny never did this much growing up.. I think its a wonderful thing to do! Its fun sticking your hand in the goop and scooping out the slime! Sometimes we bake the seeds :) Just like going to cut down a Christmas tree every year has become a tradition.. This has too... Its good to have them :) I was estatic when we drove by on the way to the bank that he was selling.. So.. we had to stop by... We got 3..!! Here they are!





And just so you can get and Idea of the size...








And just because :) This was from a random road trip we took a couple weeks ago.. we Ended up at Lake O'haver.. It was so beautiful and peacful!




Sorry for the Long winded post!

~Nicki

No comments: