Sunday, September 26, 2010

Its Offical...

I HATE My mother in law.. She is words can't even describe.


Danny came home I asked him ' How much sugar he puts in his coffee' Because it was all gone And I needed to make bannana nut muffins.



I will finish this tonight *lmao* Just watched a funny ass thing on TV...

Ok.. After a not so good day.. I'm back! After a funny ass moment on Top Gear, I could not type with tears in my eyes from laughing so hard and all thought left me...

So anyways... after asking about how much sugar he responds with ' Don't i'm stressed i'll leave' in a very angry voice.. WTF? I asked why and he goes I want to give my aunts a piece of my mind etc etc.. Mind you he doens't even SPEAK to these 2 women.. I'm sure everyone would like too give them a piece of something.

Then he proceeds to say his mom is so stressed from watching her great neice and nephews... she is on vacation and says that she just might quit.. well what the fuck is that going to solve?

So he starts going off and crap saying that he's going tell them off. I say what will that do? Nothing. Not a damn thing.

Then he wonders why they hell i'm mad? WTF!? Seriously you HAVE to ask that? First of all.. I'm sick of your mother begging for you attention when you get close.. we've already come about an inch from divorce beacuse of this woman.. and its happening again.. She has called me a bitch too many times.. now brining her personal problems on my husband? I know he's your son... but come one..we have our own problems.. he doesn't need to solve yours!

If you don't want people walking all over you.. say NO and MEAN it once in a while.. If you don't want to watch your great niece who is 6 months old for 3 day straight because her mom is doing what her mom did to her.. Say ' Come get your kid I'm tired' Plain and god damn simple.. Seriously.. SAY NO... Don't tell your son your problems and expect him to fix them.. Cause lady It AIN'T happening!

Then.. i'm sitting on the couch all quiet and asks if i'm still mad.. Yes i'm still mad because my husband overreacts and I hate it.. aboslutely hate it. Thinks so irrationally.. that it won't do any good to act on what you just said you were gonna do.. So yes i'm still mad...

Here's the thing.. He can't be mad at something I do.. and then I get apparently get mad when he does something? Excuse e' moi' You get mad when I do.. So why the fuck can't I get mad at something you do? I'm sure this happens in every realtionship.. I told him its life get the fuck over it.. I'm tired of you coming up with the same arguments over and over! And Apparently when i'm upset he feels bad? Well I would assume so.. so then when he's upset I can't be mad and let it stew and get over it on my own time.. I have to be over it then and there.. No. Sorry. If I want to stew I should be able to Stew. So when that wonderful feeling of 'Oh i've made her mad... what an ass I am.. ' You should be upset I think.

So.. Needless to say.. I've done everything myself today.. with out asking for help...He has tried to suck up horribly today.. All dishes done and put away.. bought a small bag of sugar.. vaccumed.. and changed the sheets.. Typical man.. not sure if its worked yet.

ARGH.Oh and AF showed up today.. Joy.
~Nicki

No comments: