Friday, September 24, 2010

I'm such a sap...

I cried at Forrest Gump.. Who cries at Forrest Gump!?! Apparently I do.. I never used to cry at ANY movies.. then I saw Pearl Harbor.. and it was over hahah First movie i've ever cried at. And every thing after that that has anything remotely sad.

I'm probably really sappy right now because I think AF is about to arrive. I just really want to start a new cycle.. but I don't know. I'm not sure how aggressive my Dr. is wanting to be with treatments.. I'm glad we're getting procedures out of the way, BUT I want to start treatment like NOW.. i'm not getting any younger here.. I'm about to turn a quarter of a century old.. And i'm feeling it.. trust me. I have bags under my eyes, horrible chin acne problems when i never used to .. EVER. Wrinkles.. Horrible dry crocodile skin.. Overweight.. ARGH *screams*

I hate PMS...Enough said about that..

I seriously need some motivators or something because.. I came home.. after working 7-3 took an hour and a some change nap... went and Got subway and a pint of B&J cookie dough ice cream.. Came home sat on the couch checked FB and such... and Now I just got done watching Forrest Gump.. The entire thing.. cause there was nothing else one. I wanted to come home work on our Classic winnie the pooh puzzle.. and maybe scrapbook.. But I didn't.. I didn't move. Sad I know...

After my post op i'm seriously wanting to start exercising ... A little bit by a little bit.. we will see how this goes... I think i'm done.. I might have a break down when Danny gets home.. I can feel it building. BLAH

~Nicki

1 comment:

RachelP said...

I always cry at movies...and Forrest Gump is on of them! I tend to cry at movies that have no intent to make the audience cry....I tend to get so emotionally wrapped up in movies that for an hour and a half I feel like I am the movie...I know...it's sad.

Sorry AF is coming, and hopefully they'll want to get into treatments right away! Good Luck!