Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Long.. Long few months ....

And it just keeps getting longer!! Sorry for the lack of updates.. time is just flying by.. I cannot believe it is almost the middle of Sept!! CRAZY. Christmas will be here before we know it.

Well In good news.. we are rid of the Jeep :) and are now the proud new owners of a brand new 2010 Ford Fusion!!! We love it! We don't have to worry about coming up with 1000 bucks just to get the jeep ready for winter this year :) I'm excited about that hahah!

In bad news.. My car got fixed.. that threw us 671 dollars in the hole.. But thanks to my wonderful parents for letting us pay them back when we can! So.. need to pay $134 dollars for tags for the jetta.. don't want to know what the Fusion will be.. Eeek! And have to fix heater before weather gets cold. At least we have a fireplace if need be!

Gardening is coming to a close.. we made some awesome salsa.. don't know if i mention that in my last post.. it took 15lbs of tomatoes.. But it SOO good.. Ate my watermelon.. it was scrumdiddlyumpscious!(no idea if thats spell right but its the right word haha!) Still have a few jars of pickles to make and pumpkins to pick :) but they aren't ready yet!

I'm getting very nervous. My lap is on Thursday at 1030 am.. yikes! Of course my mom listens to everyone but me.. saying that I will get preggo the month or 2 after this.. while I wish and pray that will happen.. I am not getting my hopes up! But i'm praying like mad that it will. That would be the best Early Christmas present EVER. (but the thought of being preggo during the summer down here is not equally as pleasing but i'll take it ;) )


My allergies were doing great.. Then I went and topped my volunteer tomato plant.. bad Idea.. and I got a Mosquito bite on my boob.. It sucks.

I think that is all.. I'm going to go be nervous and keep blowing my poor little nose and watch the finale of Americas got Talent and then the premiere of Parenthood!

~Nicki

No comments: