Sunday, August 22, 2010

Sunburn...

I got sunburnt yesterday.. Not too bad tho.. just enough to bug me with the bra I'm wearing!!! My mom and Dad came down and help us tear down pesky weeds.. that cause my allergies.. yesterday My eyes we horrible..I'm pretty sure I have diagnosed myself with allergic conjunctivitis... Not pretty.. But basically the allergies give me 'pink eye' but in a non contagious way.. only to myself and other eye ball.. JOY!

Who should I go see.. my GP or eye Dr? Hmm.. 30 bucks or 50? I think i'll call my GP and make an appt I'm miserable...Today.. *knock on wood* they arent as bad.. but my throat hurts and my ears itch.. from sinus drainage.. BOO.

I'm tired and want to do nothing but sleep... Thank god it Friday.. Since I only have one day off with Danny now.. (They changed his days to Sunday Monday) Tuesday I'm going to attempt Menu Planning!! I found a nifty website that will hopfully help!

www.dinnertool.com

It seems easy to navigate and plan! And you can make grocery lists on it!! Also I think I will bake on Tuesday.. Like making homemade bread :) and Pumpkin Oatmeal Cookies~!! A Recipie I found in a Halloween cook book :)

I'm ready for fall.. Hence the baking of Cookies and Bread haha! Cooler weather.. I can handle Low 80s and 70s... the 90s and above are getting old!!

Ugh.. Danny should hurry up with my lunch I made him go get Subway :) Plus he needs to get fixing the car!!! I like the truck and thank god we have it.. Or we'd be screwed! Also.. I'm anxious I have to call Dr.R on monday to see whats up :) .. And i'm getting sidetracked hahah So i'll stop for now!!

~Nicki

No comments: