Friday, August 20, 2010

Allergies...

Why.. oh WHY Do I have to suffer from this ailment? They only ever effect my EYES and nose.. horrible! I'm going to have to break down and call my Dr to see if they do allergy shots.. or if I have to go to an allergist! Its getting really unberable.. so much I came home from work early today.. I was a walking zombie.. seeing as how Benadryl is the ONLY thing that makes the itching in my eyeballs stop.. UNLESS I walk around with Ice cubes on my eyes.. Not so attractive.. I already get weird looks holding my Frozen waterbottles to my eyes.. I reply 'Allergies' then show them my swolledn super RED eye.. and they cringe...

Ice cubes seem a little impossible tho.. as you cannot see out them so.. scratch that till i'm at home!

Going to take another benadryl curl up on the couch and watch Harry Potter :)

~Nicki

No comments: