Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Really... Really.. REALLY?

So... today I had my appt with the Dr.. everything was going great.. Car was fixed, weather was gloomy that kinda weather! On time.. Then.. we go in the office.. ( I didn't get asked to pay my co-pay so that bill i'm sure will be in the mail) All of my labs are perfect! I very unlikely have PCOS...He thinks I have endo... and I have a cyst on my right ovary.. Boo. So.. I'm schedualed for a Lap and an HSG (i'm assuming he called it some weird long C name) The 16th is when its schedualed for.. I'm nervous as hell and don't know what to expect!.. Danny was almost in tears (kinda funny)

We're getting in the elevator I see his bottom lip puff out.. I

Me: whats wrong?
D: I just got told my wife has to have surgery
Me: well I was kinda expecting it.. get it out of the way so we're not 5 months down the road and 4 failed cycles..
D: Thanks for keeping me in the loop
Me: you don't ask questions on anything.

So.. Then we head home... I get a perfect Starbucks carmel machiato.. Then we're off to Panara bread for a cinnamon crunch bagle *love* We get there.. Get it.. smooth sailing.. OH NO! We get just past Ft. Carson.. all of a sudden my cooling gauge goes thru the roof and the little senser is beeping.. a trail of fluid is leaking from my car as I pull over.. SERIOUSLY!?!? (Mind you this happened as my car JUST reset its self from the replacement of the nutral saftey swtich..) I about died.. we eventually make it back to Safeway get water in hopes thats it.. Nope 2 hours later after pulling over 500 times to let the engine cool and put more water in.. we make it home... Holy crap.

Thankfully a thermostat does not cost and arm and a leg.. Praise the lord! Its waiting to be put in tomorrow..

I guess I should be thankful that

~The Roof is fixed ( Thank you Dad)
~My car WAS fixed at least this next one is hopefully a cheap fix.
~New door on Water heater a REAL door haha Hinges and all!
~Caulking around windows redone...(Thanks Babe)
~Weeds semi controled ( thanks mom)
~Allergies have been decent lately :)
~My garden is growing wonderfully! ( Picked my first cantaloupe!



So Yummy!!

Lets see what else.. I'm dead tired.. I have done all the laundry.. just gotta fold the Whites.. I'm leaving the putting away for Danny haha.. Dishes are done.. I had a WHOLE post written out in my head... hahah Of course its gone! Oh well!

I took a bunch of pictures of my garden, as I just love it and hope next year it will be better than this year!


My Watermelon I hope it gets the 35-40 lbs its supposed to before the weather gets cold!!





My lone Sugar Pumpkin! All the other ones keep falling off :(




My 2nd Cantaloupe hope its ready in a couple weeks!



I seriously hope september brings much better new and luck.. I must have broken a mirror, walked under a ladder, or killed some bamboo somewhere along the line.. God If your reading this.. Please let me have some better luck Next month.. and forthcoming months.. my poor sanity can't take much more thanks.. and much love

~Nicki

PS: Yep its along one!! Hope you all enjoy my garden :)We have more Jalapenos coming out are EARS!

1 comment:

RachelP said...

This is kind of a late response, but I somehow missed this post. The HSG isn't too bad, you'll have mild to moderate cramping during the procedure, and maybe a little spotting afterwards. I've had 2 at 2 different hospitals. The 2nd was much easier than the first, but maybe because I knew what to expect. I haven't had a lap, but I've heard they weren't too bad either. I do think I remember people saying that they were pretty bloated for a while afterwards.