Thursday, August 19, 2010

*sigh of relief*

Well today started off getting up early for my ultrasound... Got there.. its a male u/s tech.. Eh.. Not so cool.. But might as well get over it.. since OB is one hahah He was really nice :) BUT the machine did not want to cooperate.. He said we just might have to reschedual.. *me thinking* OMG NO I just got up at the crack of dawn and drove and hour and a half in the horrible jeep and you want me to resched!?!?!? Thank god he got it up and running!

It was weird.. Different and not as uncomfy as the first on I had done.. I got to see blood flow it was cool hahah! And Apparently I have a good cushy endometrium :D Perfect for a little eggy!

After that.. it was like a short appt... but anyways we stopped at Starbucks... here's a vent. I don't drink coffee very often... like ONLY Starbucks.. We don't have them where I live.. So I only get them when i'm tired or need a boost when i'm in Springs... Ordered my Carmel Macchiato with extra carmel ;) ... Not so good service at that one..yes I know it was early and your busy with your regulars..But I was really wanting/ needing that coffee..She was talking to apolice officer( they had a window broke) and ignored the extra carmel part... BOO. Coffee SUCKED.. Thanks lady.. Customers FIRST!


Work.. thuroughly boring.. besides 10 racks of flowers we were not expecting! Get home, message on machine... Dr.R!! Saying that all looks well for this cycle :D!!!! Have to call him back on Monday for more details :)! Maybe i won't have to drive back up Tuesday! Woo!! I'm excited!

~nicki

No comments: