Saturday, August 28, 2010

Google=bad!

I Don't like google anymore.. It made me sad :( I hope that if I do have endo that its not bad. Because I cannot afford IVF... now or anywhere in the future.

In other news.. My eyes are horrible today... I think benadryl has stopped working for me.. Which sucks.. PLUS I think I', either getting an ear infection or a sinus infection.. cause when I Blow my seriously clogged nose.. my ear pops.. Oh joy!! Ugh.. Oh well what can you do.

I think I have psoriasis or eczema because I keep getting little random dry patches sometimes in the same spots.. or different spots.. and the one on my foot is itching like crazy.. and its a few inches from where I had the last dry patch that lasted FOREVER...

Today was a good day.. Laughed my ass off watching Top Gear.. then Was traumatized by a spider landing on my shirt.. Hyperventilating and crying was involved.. Yes I am an Arachnophobe. That was my worst nightmare happening before my eyes.. So not cool... Thank god it wasn't huge or I might have died.

I Need a good cry... and I do not forsee it in my near future. Possibly Monday? Now I gotta tell Danny that if I have severe endo..we can kiss kiddos good bye... We both have never even talked about adoption or even have the urge to do it.. Its not for everyone.. and I think i'm one that its not for.. *sigh* thats a whole other thing in itself!

~Nicki

No comments: