Sunday, August 1, 2010

long first week back..

My lord! I don't think I can handle much more! Discovered a leak above heater... Leaking onto electrical components of said heater which is probably why it no longer works... JUST had roof finished back in feb!! And obviously did crappy job! Ugh will finish later phone is being a butthead!

Ok.. days later hahah! Still dealing with heater issue.. UGH Apparently we have been labled a disaster area? Due to the amount of claims they have been handling.. we have to wait..Boo.. Still don't know if we have to pay another decutible.. if so I'll just fix it myself.. its only going to cost 300 to fix the heater.. and decduct is 500.. Hmm I wonder which seems smarter!

Danny is getting the royal screw over already for his promotion.. was supposed to have been promoted the 1dt of July.. eehhh Nope! 'Oh we messed up the paper work he is still slated for promotion the 1st of Aug...' So you mean to tell me you pinned him and he didn't get PD!!?!?!? MOTHER *BLEEP* Yeah. we were counting on that raise.. here's the kicker.. He will not be going to CSP II... he will be going to CSP I.. and possibly graves.. dunno days off yet. I may never see my husband again.. which could make baby making a bit difficult! But.. the money he will bring home from raise and then shift differential on graves will be nice :)

On the money front.. we are SO strapped this month its crazy Ugh.. I might be able to scrape by and get my ultrasound.. but on Monday or Tues when we come up to see my brother! Its cover by insurance 100% so yay! Only have to pay copay!

I think thats about it for now. I'm not looking forward to work.. Halloween will be appearing soon.. which means all the cute fall stuff!! ( I LOVE Fall colors!) Actually.. I think Fall is my new fave season :)! And on that note.. I have to go get ready for work.

~Nicki

No comments: