Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Seriously?*venting big time*

I swear this has been the worst year of my life to date... Not only do we need to come up with some serious odd dollars to fix my ailing life.. It has nothing remotely to do with my health.. but everything else.. Cars.. House and work... Seriously I don't need anything else to go wrong that already has...

So.. here is a list of things that have happened so far this year...

- Altenator on my car went out.. went thru 2 of them and a battery to fix the problem... That cost over 200 dollars...

- Windsheild on My car and Dannys needs to be replaced.. 100 bucks a pop...Still needs done..

-Door that covers hot water heater... is broke.. temporary fix..that is NOT holding.. needs a new one before winter.. No idea of cost..

-Roof.. JUST done in Febuary.. Needs roofing tar around heater vent.. because its leaking and runined the furnace part we JUST had put in.. thats 300 and some change...

-Septic needs pupming.. thats going to run about 300.. (just remember this)Joy.

- I would love to call an exterminatior.. to fumagate my house.. seeing as how I have drain flies infesting my spare bath.. and also the crawl space.. as I Hate spiders and the ones my cat killed last night.. they are not welcome in my house.. I had a heart attack.. it was 2 ft away from me.. NOT COOL.( No idea the cost)

- And just today! My car no longer starts.. No its not the Starter or the altenator.. or the battery.. You guessed it! Its the Nutral switch! It says my car is in Reverse.. but its in park.. So I don't have a car.. Its going to cost 128 bucks to replace a stupid piece of plastic with wires.. WTF!?
this
I'm so done.. what else can seriously go wrong? We were so counting on Dannys raise this past paycheck... they screwed him out of that.. so we got the full blunt of the pay cut.. of 2 1/2 percent.. Yet these state mother fuckers want to open a NEW STATE OF THE ART PRISION That is going to cost Lord knows how much and need 834 Staff.. to open ONE SECTION of a 8 Wing Prision.. Thats fucking rediculous.. if you cant afford to pay your people you won't get them to work for you anymore than they do now... Just kill some of the mother fuckers that are in there for life ... make some room.. Seriously.. (yeah I know thats harsh..but i somewhat beileve in the death penalty)

In other crappy news.. I have been having serious problems with my allergies.. I have to be doped up on Benadryl.. and then hardly function.. Its impeeding my daily life.. I scratch my eyes SO much its retarded. I looked like a Raccoon the other night.. Danny will no longer have the same days off as me.. He's still on swings... but it still sucks.. I have Monday Tuesday he has Friday and Saturday. Blows a big one.. I am due for my annual 'womanly check up' Was supposed to be this month.. but I think i'll have to have it done in September.. I have my ultrasound with Dr. R Thursday.. I'm not sure what to expect.. Thank god I get paid Thursday or I would have to call an cancel.. So looks liked we're driving the Jeep.. OH JOY (I hate this thing I wish someone would steal it)

I have to figure out something to seal the roof with.. the adjuster said roofing tar.. But i have a feeling its going to cost and arm and a leg.. for a gallon... and I guess we will have to go up about every 6 months to a year and look at it.. damn mexicans.. cheape labor.. = cheap job..( no offense to anyone of hispanic decent just the idiots who did my roof) they never sealed it.. and broke the welds on the vent.. AWESOME. Mother of jesus.. what else can go wrong? I'm seriously at my wits end.. Like.. I could get Dannys shot gun and shoot myself.. good thing I don't know how to load a gun or know where his keys are to the locks. ( I would never do this I'm too much of a chicken)

Throw it at me.. See if I care...I would like to know how it could get worse.. I guess having the Jeep and Ford go caput would just kill me.. I'm thinking there will be no christmas this year.. Just a gift for mom and dad.. and Gideon. Oh which by the way I can't vent to my mom apparently because she thinks i'm asking for something.. Nice huh? Danny wants me to tell him whats wrong and to let it out.. Really you NEED TO ASK THIS!?!?!? I told him that and I said i just need to cry and then he proceeds to tell me... don't cry baby.. YOU JUST SAID LET IT OUT! *#^&($^%*W$(^%!

AY CURUMBA! My blood pressure is probably thru the roof right now.. And people wonder why I can't loose weight.. the amount of cortisol my body holds is probably unreal.. Not to mention PCOS makes it nearly impossibly.. Stupid Disease... Why me god WHY!?! I have a feeling my bloodwork was not too swift and will get more bad news on Thursday...

I feel a smidgen better.. I guess I'm making pickles now.. because apparenly I let my cucumbers over grow.. Nice huh? I'm going to have jars upon jars of pickles.. and they might not even taste good... I only like Valasic..( anyone want to divulge their pickling spice?)

Off to make pickles.. Sorry if I have offened anyone in this post.. I just seriously needed to vent... And I'm sure i've left out some stuff.

~Nicki

( See now my backround that I LOVED DOESN"T WORK!! ARGH)

No comments: