Friday, August 27, 2010

*sigh*

So life isn't getting any better down here.. Now my car is dead.. It wasn't the thermostat.. so its either the water pump or a head gasket.. Nice huh? Like I said with my luck its going to be the most expensive thing... So I say Head gasket.. We're taking it Monday or Tuesday morning to get it tested for free..(Thank god for my inlaw and her mechanic)

As for other things... I've been in a very sour mood lately.. I blame AF on her way.. should have started 4 days ago.. and I know i'm not preggo... Not to mention.. I've discovered something.. I have NO Lidbido.. none.. zip zero zilch.. and when I do.. Danny isn't home..he does something stupid.. and or I'm in the mood and I can't bring myself to go in for the kill.. And I don't know how to fix this...

Like right now.. I want to.. but I don't want to? I am so attracted to Danny.. he's lost a bunch of weight and looks pretty sexy If I do say so myself.. Me on the other hand.. Am full of flab and an extra 60 lbs... I do not find myself remotely attractive...so i guess I don't see how Danny does either..

Ugh.. I'm just a mess.. wish there was something I could take for libido.. but I'm to embarassed.. I'm 24 years old I shouldn't be having this problem right now.

I think i'll go dig into my banana bread I just made.. Yum.. Yep shouldn't have even made it or eat it.. but i'm gonna.. I'm such an emotional eater.. its horrible!!

ARGH! Fustration!!

~Nicki

No comments: