Saturday, February 2, 2013

Screwed.*updated*

It always seems like we get screwed over in everything.. Danny looks like he will have to change his taxes because they are screwing him out of money.. guess thats what happens when you work for the federal gov't.. His check should have been around 1200.. instead it barely made 1000.. So either they screwed up his check by saying he worked days or taxes are screwing us.* -- They did screw up his check.. They didn't include night differential!!!

I'm terrified to get taxes done.. because it has probably thrown us into another tax bracket by pulling his retirements and doing the whole medical things..Soo.. also dunno who to do it.. H&R Block... or a CPA ?? BLAH. *-- April said her taxes were easy to do on Turbo Tax.. so we're gonna give it ago..since it walks your thru everything.

Oh .. well can't say good note.. I had to change my work schedule today because AF FINALLY showed after being 10 days late. So Day three is on SUNDAY go Fing figure! So I have to have day 2 lab work.. which of course is today.. so I have to run up to Pueblo.. and get blood work done.. Only good thing is I get a belgian waffle for breakfast because i'm fasting.. :)

I'll add more later but gotta go right now!!

So.. Saturday totally did no go as planned.. We go to the place around 8:20 then sat there for about 50 min.. there was only 2 people ahead of me.. WTF!? Only one lady doing paper work AND the blood draws.. Holy hell. So..  I was going to be late anyways and did not get my belgian waffle *pout* I got a McDs Hot plate.. which is really hard to eat in a car by the way. I ended up at work 30 min late.. and then the day went to hell from there.. it was SOOO Busy at work first of the month and super bowl are not a good combo!

Now I wait for the results.. I'm sure she will call and tell me my cholesterol is high, I hope something else sticks out.. So I can get it fixed.

Going to try and get that scrap book done today... just to get it out of the way and done with!

Rocky has eaten trash on way to many ocassions.. including last night UGH. You can tell he doesn't feel good.. which will probably lead to throwing up later.. which Is really hard for me to clean up because I will in turn throw up too! So all trash is OUTSIDE of the fence until we get something made to enclose is.. apparently lids don't stop him..

Well off to do something productive today.


~Nicki

No comments: