Sunday, February 17, 2013

Weekends.

Sometimes I look forward to them and sometimes I don't... Lately I have been because work is just something I do during the week, even after having 5 days off I was soo looking forward to go back! Then.. you get there and remember why I was excited to have days off LOL. I just do my 8 and go home.. I don't stress out like I used to saying oh I forgot to do this.. or I didn't get this done.. I'm only one person and can only do what I can do! Unlike some of my other co-workers who worry about that place 24/7, no thanks!
  Times I like being at work .. When we start getting new stuff in for the new season! I work in the area everyone wants to be ;) and I don't plan on moving! Garden Center is AWESOME!  I do love where I work.. its the whole micro management thing I hate!  We are getting everything in for Spring.. and of course its BEAUTIFUL outside today!! Just makes me so excited :)!

  So.. On a not so fun note. Its made me kinda bummed out.. but there is nothing I can do about it.. There are 7 girls at work SEVEN pregnant.. all due around the time I would have been.. Seriously.. I must have some sort of vendetta around me. Ugh.. And then to top it off.. Everyone is still telling me to relax.. like seriously?? I didn't know not trying wasn't relaxing? My OPKs I found.. they are bad.. So I was like eh whatever.. not important.. I'm taking my BBT.. but so not at the same time everyday.. I think i've ovulated.. but my CM is so not corresponding.. So eh if it happens it happens.. I'm thinking end of April, May  we will call and start on the run for IUI's again. So until then.. we are just living life.. plain and simple not trying. Also.. Kae says she is going to try and help by researching some stuff about infertility.. Seriously? Pretty sure in 4 1/2 years of this... i've read just about everything. End Rant.


So.. still having plumbing problems..The clog has just migrated.. so now when I do the dishes.. this horrible nasty smelling water backs up into the spare tub. Ew. Gotta get root killer.. its some pretty powerful stuff LOL and hope it moves el cloggo.

Got our fed money back.. and ordered our flight tickets! So exciting! Gotta tag the ford now.. and get a new windshield for my car. And then.. who knows lol... I do know we need to go Grocery shopping!  Danny should be home in and hour.. and we gotta go up to Springs so I can return a few things. Thats about it in our neck of the woods!!

~Nicki

No comments: