Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Sometimes.. It just makes it all better.

Jason Aldean that is. I have CMT Crossroads with him and Bryan Adams recorded and when he sings 'Heaven'  acoustically it makes me cry and makes everything melt away. For a little while anyways.

It was a rough weekend... Honestly I don't even remember what we did on Sunday.. Or wait..we tore up our OTHER bathroom floor!! I seriously wanted to cry and yesterday I had just had enough. That stupid clog caused us an unnecessary problem.. if  we would have just rented a freaking snake in the first place we wouldn't have had this problem.. or maybe we would have?? The wax ring was like.. done like there wasn't even one there.. Every time I did dishes, ran the dishwasher or laundry it backed up into the spare tub and apparently out of the bottom of the toilet.. Yeah. I noticed the floor starting to bow and tiles cracking.. YAY.

Not cool.. It smelled SOOO musty and horrible. I finally had it.. I needed to do laundry and dishes piling up everywhere, had to be to work @ 4 am today, I told Danny to call plumbers there it was at 4pm.. Mike.. thank god he used to be a plumber. Told us.. well Danny how to cut the wood around the toilet flange so we wouldn't have to get a new one and said.. just rent a snake.. well DUH. The shit you always forget you can do.. With in the next hour the clog was gone. All was right in the world.. well sort of..

Now.. I love my husband.. but dear lord this man cannot cut a straight line to save his soul. The patch job on the sub floor.. needs to be RECUT and REDONE.. Or we will have more problems.. because nothing its supported.. on the main part of the floor.. Oh lord. I was a bad wife.. and said how horrible it looked. Now he feels horrible.. this is why he was made a mechanic. I however.. grew up with a father who did EVERYTHING.. So Danny thinks i have this perfectionist mind that everything has to look and be like everything my dad does or did. No. Not true. I was just the girl who always watched what he did and helped. My brother on the other hand.. lived in front of a screen playing games. I'm better with a saw than he is.. Hammers no so much ( I have Horrible aim).. Drills yay!


So.. yeah.. thats it in the world of the home.. Being a homeowner sucks.

On the umm..baby front?? My BBT was all out of whack.. I just quit. My temp dropped and rose 3 times! Then dropped as if my period was going to come and it never did. Been crampy on and off she's due sometime next week. So who knows anymore.. I'm about to throw it all out the window.. I'm totally at a standstill with my weight no idea whats going on.. I'm sure the I NEED SWEETS NOW week last week I had didn't help. I'm just SO frustrated anymore.. nothing ever goes right it seems.. something always comes up.. its like really?? Can we just catch a freaking break !?! I just have to laugh anymore..

Sleeping has sucked lately.. like seriously I will lay in bed for at least 2 hrs before I fall a sleep and I KNOW i'm tired.. last night was a little easier cause the pluming was resolved. One night I got 4 hrs because I just.. couldn't sleep! I tried everything before taking 2 tylenol 3s... which it still took forever to fall asleep.. OMG.  BLAH. I have to go put dishes away, get my lunch ready and take stuff out for dinner tomorrow.. Work again at 4 tomorrow.. The whole week actually.. because  I get to help set mods :) yay.

~Nicki

No comments: