Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Haha

So I don't know if I wrote about this on here.. but my mom gave us an awesome coffee pot a long time ago.. it has a grinder in it.. Made by Mr. Coffee! They don't make them anymore.. we thought it was dead.. cause the brew button.. well any button worked.. but the time always did.. So we figured it just pooped out.. well before I threw it out oh 5 months ago? I plugged it in.. and low and behold it worked! So we didn't get a new one.. Well guess what its doing it again..So.. I don't know if its a simple thing like last time.. as put the lid down or its just done.. LOL Good thing we have a tiny one, but it leaks coffee grounds all over the place cause we don't have the right filters hahah .. It did this the last time I wanted my morning coffee.. which I don't have everyday!  So.. I'll will try cleaning it and making sure the lid is CLOSED. I swear.

Plumbing problems.. still there.. the water that comes up smells HORRIBLE I Spent a few time scooping it out.. hoping it was just standing water..nope what ever it's backing up on to is making it smell.. When you get to plunging either the tub or toilet it leaks out the bottom of the toilet.. UGH. I do NOT need to replace another floor! Its weird cause we replaced the wax ring about a year after we moved in.. I can't see why it would have gone bad so fast! But we have a plan.. (Can you tell we REALLY don't wanna call a plumber??) we are gonna replace the ring on the toilet.. again.. and while its off danny is gonna run the snake.. and or we will pour this gel cleaner down the hole lol. I still think danny is gonna have to try to get under the house haha.

I worked out yesterday.. and Jillian kicked my ass.. I did kind of an improvised workout today.. since I woke up late. Mostly to stretch out. Plus its getting to be busy season at work where I move and lift a ton! Still gotta step it up tho! Had a Banana for breakfast, 1/2 cup mini wheat crunch (which is super tasty) and my cup of coffee! Only 5 pts for breakfast :). I've been bad about taking my medicine! The weekend always throws me off.. My metformin is in my work bag because I take it after dinner. Whoops.

Gotta work at one all this week I think. I can't remember lol. But excited to work. because we will be setting the new mods soon!! So exciting! Means spring and summer are coming around the corner!


Ugh.. SO I added a Disney Ticker.. and then me and Danny after our 4 hour grocery shopping trip.. ! Thought.. what happens if we get pregnant.. I can't go.. I said.. if we got preggo this month or next.. it would be cutting it close.. then I was thinking.. should I do more IUIs? I really don't want to have to go thru the intermittent leave paperwork again.. it ends in June. I hate all the hypothetical questions you have to ask.. SO frustrating! I think i'm gonna stick to my plan.. if by some chance we get preggo this month or next We will have to try to change the dates.. cause we've already got our flight tickets. Part of me doesn't care if I'm preggo at Disney.. I'll be buying baby stuff GALORE. Then another part it sad. Cause I can't ride the rides.. But honestly I'll be SO ecstatic that we finally have our baby on the way. But me being Miss pessimist.. says it won't even happen. Big Sigh... I'm still thinking IUIs for April, May and June depending on where my cycles fall.

No comments: