Monday, January 28, 2013

Holy Mood Swings..*edited*

I'm a bear to live with right now.. Poor Danny :( I don't know where its coming from! We aren't TTC.. so where is all the stress coming from !!? Ugh.. I am just feeling so out of sorts.. Still no AF.. I'm almost on CD 40.. EEK! Haven't had a long cycle like that since.. forever. I was due around the 22nd usually one or 2 days off. I have no feelings of her coming either.. No headaches.. nothing. Had some cramping but nothing happened.. We did the deed today.. Curious to see if that gets the boat going.. Because I  really wanna get the blood work boat moving..

Heres the thing.. I'm thinking we haven't had a whole lotta sex this month to me just being 'blah' I'm like there is no way I could possibly be preggo.. I have absolutely NO symptoms.. that I'm aware of.. I looked at my Womany Log calendar ( yeah I keep track, with my horrible memory LOL) CD 5,9 and 18. we had sex. Ovulation forcast was supposedly the next day( Jan 8th).. Didn't do OPKs nothing. I thought I ovulated sometime the week after that due to all the CM I was having.. Like.. GOBS. But we didn't do anything. Does it even seem possible for me to be preggo?? I have no clue.. I have no tests.. but will probably go get some after I watch Chloe this afternoon.. and see what happens.. Totally not holding my breath.. Honestly . I think I have a cyst, which is where I think the random pain and cramping is coming from on my left side.

Sooo.. Thats about it.. other than me just feeling completely not myself.  BLAH.


Sooo.. I spent the afternoon at Mike and Aprils watching Chloe. And then spent some time talking to Aprill cause both the hubbys are at work and we do nothing but sit at home bored... She said that her and Mike are expecting number 2.. she's almost 10 weeks.. They got pregnant the same time we did IVF.. Hello Low ball to the Ovaries. Sure I'm happy but at the same time.. so so very sad :(  Also..another blow to my pathetic ovaries.. BFN on the preggo test. As I figured.

If I don't start in a few days i'll call Jodie and see what I can do.. Maybe she can get me provera. UGH.

~Nicki

No comments: